Lacy-Boone Constructors and Instructors, LPC
- Licensed Member, Texas Board of Architectural Examiners, #4403
- Professional Member, American Society of Interior Designers, #80900
- Texas Registered Builder, #30309
- Member, Texas Association for Interior Designers
- Who's Who Among Executive and Professional Women Interior Designers
Residential Interior Design | Houston, TX
Lacy-Boone Group provides premier residential interior design as well as construction and renovation services throughout Houston, West University, Salado, Bellaire, Dallas and surrounding areas of Bell County and Texas. Whether you are looking for an entire redesign or an entire makeover, the professionals at Lacy-Boone Group will work with you to assess your space, understand your vision, and propose a design that will serve you both functionally as well as aesthetically. While revamping your space, not only are you benefiting in quality of life, but also increasing the value of your most important investment: your home. We take a consultative, comprehensive approach to our interior design services and work with you, rather than for you to produce a space that makes sense to you in terms of practicality and affordability. For more information regarding our services, we invite you to take a look at our below offerings.
- Complete Remodeling Service
- New Products and Services
- Custom Upholstery and Re-upholstery
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Appliances
- Flooring – hard and soft surfaces
- Custom draperies and window coverings
- Wall Coverings
- Shutters, shades and blinds (authorized Dealer for
Kensington, Texton, Paris Texas Hardware
- Lighting, Art and Accessories
- Custom Bedding and Pillows
- Oriental and Custom Area Rugs
- Custom Florals, trees and greenery
- Design and Selection Services for New Home Buyers
- Model Home Merchandising Service
- Experienced, Licensed ASID Designers
- Expert Workroom Fabrication using ASID industry Partners
- Prompt Delivery Service using ASID Industry Partner
- Skilled Craftsman and Sub-Contractors
- Kitchen, Bath and Whole House Design or Redesign Our Specialty
We Work With Your Architect & Contractor or Ours
- Convenient Appointment Times
- Practical & Economical Advice (contact us for Design Fee info)
- Featured in Local and National Newspapers and Magazines
Frequently Asked Questions
Lacy-Boone Group understands that a remodel or makeover to your space comes with a lot of questions. Because of this inevitability, we have included some of the most frequently asked questions below to help clear up some of your concerns:
1. How affordable are your services?
We pride ourselves on offering a service that is affordable yet never compromises quality for price. We want to not only work for you – we want to partner with you every step of the way to ensure that you, as well as we, are completely satisfied with the final result. We typically structure the payment of the project into two separate deposits: The design fee and then the implementation fee to ensure that not everything needs to be paid for up-front, allowing breathing room for both you as well as us.
2. Will I be presented different options?
Absolutely. After our initial consultation takes place and we have a mutual understanding of the project, we will allocate our resources to ensure that we are getting the best possible combination of options to fit your space and personality. We know that you don’t expect us to be mind readers, but we have a knack for finding something to reflect your ideas as well as present you different options that also fall in line with your vision.
3. Will the new design be a reflection of my personality?
Without a doubt. Whether you know exactly what you’re looking for in a new design or are unsure how to articulate exactly what it is you want, our team will do a wonderful job of not only assessing your needs, but also assessing your unique personality in our initial consultation. Everything will be taken into account when we initially meet, and from the moment we begin discussing the project, our wheels are already in motion in terms of developing the best design for you.
4. Are items that I already own still useable?
Of course they are. If you have pieces of furniture or any items that you know you want to keep, we will find a way to compliment them with the new design in a way that is functional and aesthetically pleasing.
5. What about a warranty?
Every new product selected for your interior design job is backed by a warranty to ensure that you feel comfortable in your new space, should anything happen.
6. How experienced are you?
VERY experienced. Donna Jarnigan is an award winning interior designer with over 30 years of experience. No matter the scope of the project or budget, we are able to handle it all.
7. How efficient are you in regard to time?
Depending on the scope of the project, we will do our best to complete your project in a very timely manner. We will do our part to stay within the time frame agreed upon and make sure that all products arrive as expected. Once everything is acquired, we will spend a day or two installing and then present to you the reveal!